cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

only one active call in queue

buco
Level 1
Level 1

After smooth with wizard create application on ccx 5.0(2) everything was going well except thing that I can  have only one call at queue. For next call I get busy signal until call in queue was terminate or answered.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You need a bigger port pool (group). I haven't played with UCCX for a while, but with IPIVR you had to configure both the number of ports and the size of the Media Control Group.

Check your settings.

Maybe you have one configured to match the number of ports you want - probably up to your licence - (corresponding to the number of concurrent calls in the IVR getting treatment or in queue) but not the other. Easy mistake to make back then.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You need a bigger port pool (group). I haven't played with UCCX for a while, but with IPIVR you had to configure both the number of ports and the size of the Media Control Group.

Check your settings.

Maybe you have one configured to match the number of ports you want - probably up to your licence - (corresponding to the number of concurrent calls in the IVR getting treatment or in queue) but not the other. Easy mistake to make back then.

Regards,

Geoff

Are you sending the call to skill group or a queue?  Some times people get confused and they send calls to skills and if you don't have more than one agent logged in ready calls may fail.  Just another idea if you have already check the ports and limits.

Good luck,

Baseer.

gbljoba
Level 1
Level 1

Check you have enough CTI ports. Also check the settings in your application you can limit the amount of concurrent calls in there also.

/Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: