Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC script editor version 7.5

youssef.ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Can anybody provides me with the source of IPCC script editor 7.5 to open .icms script files?

9 Replies 9

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

You can import the .icms files using the Script Editor application loaded on an Admin Workstation (AW) in your environment.

C:\icm\bin\scripted.exe

This of course assumes c:/ is the location of your icm directory.

Also, keep in mind that ICM scripts directly reference objects in the configuration database. Therefore, importing from one system to another is not as simple as just importing the script unless all referenced objects exist in both the source and destination configuration databases.

I tried to user iscripteditor.exe but after installing it on my PC I entered ICM ip address & left ICM instance blank.After that i got the following error:"can't communicate with web server"

Any ideas?

when trying script editor ,i got the following editor"can't connect distributor"

Any ideas?

Make sure you are running the script editor with a domain user that has configuration access to ICM.

Can I use script editor to login to ICM independantly without access to the server itself like IPCC express?

If yes from where I can download script editor?

Does script editor for IPCC express works for opening ICM enterprise scripts?

Script Editor is reliant on the connection to the server. Also, the CRS Editor for IPCC Express will not work for opening ICM scripts. Completely different animal.

So there is no way to open ICM scripts offline??

No, sorry there is isn't. Internet Script Editor can be run from a remote machine but it still must have an active connection and authentication to a distributor server. You will find that ICM is a completely different animal from UCCX, you will not be able to transfer much of your knowledge of one to the other.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: