cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

We are getting sporadic "I am sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems" on one queue.

ccoombs
Level 1
Level 1

During heavy call volume times when calls are sitting in queue for long periods of time some callers will receive the message "I am sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems" and then get disconnected. We seem to get this on only one queue and it happens when calls are in the queue for longer then 3 minutes. Any good way to troubleshoot this issue? We are on IPCC and Call Manager 4.x

Any assistance is appreciated.

3 Replies 3

markbatts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You could  debug your script.You need to installed the Script editor and then run reactive debug while you place and inbound call.

This mught be quite awkward unfortunately as you need to catch the call you make with the debugger when its busy which might be tricky if you have a lot of inbound calls at one time,

mark

Thanks Mark.

I assume this will keep a log of the debug?

lisankejm
Level 1
Level 1

Are you in the ICM environment? If so,

check the timeout field of the Network VRU script List item in question. The default

is 360 seconds. Try increasing that number  to a higher value. We had a similar

problem and that solved it.

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: