Smart Tunnel in MacOSX

Unanswered Question
Feb 8th, 2010

SmartTunnel doesn't work in Mac. I have tried with any version of Macintosh and any web browser. The version of the ASA-5540 is 8.2. I know there is a bug about configure the smart tunnel with the IP address of the server instead of the name. Nothing new happens. When I try to open the tunnel, I download the tunnel_mac.jnlp file and it ask me for trust the certificate. After doing this, the tunnel is not open.

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
panderson25 Mon, 02/08/2010 - 13:14

Srivero, try use the full path to the binary instead of the path to the .app.  For example,

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} smart-tunnel list Test RDP "/Applications/Remote Desktop Connection.app/Contents/MacOS/Remote Desktop Connection" platform mac

Actions

This Discussion