Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"i" remark in CCA Telephony Setup Wizard

As I am using Telephony Setup Wizard on a UC 560, an "i" (information?) message appears.

The top bar says, "Phone Loads."

Message: "Removing settingd for phones firmware not in flash and saving configuration"

With "OK" button.

I have pressed the OK a few times to clear the message, but it reappears.

Any Ideas?  Thank you, Paul

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

BUG CSCtd26771 tracking this.

What it is saying is you have "tftp server...." and "load ..." entries in the running config for the phones that
have no phone loads in flash:phones directory. If you click on "ok" in this dialog it should remove all those entries
and should not show again. Now it has a bug where it will keep showing new message box during network refresh
if first one is not clicked. This should be addressed in CCA in an upcoming release.

Hi Steve,

Glad to hear that this is being resolved in an upcoming release, it is not disruptive but merely annoying :)

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: