cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inox not showing in PCA

julienf28
Level 1
Level 1

We have the new CUNC 7.1 and I've allowed the users to access the PCA and also enabled some features in CoS. I've attached a jpg to show what was enabled.

I still can't see the CUI from the webpages.

Do I need to restart the unity box? also do I need a special licence to have CUI enable?

Julien

3 Replies 3

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Make sure you're using IE, otherwise Unity Inbox will not show up.  Last I checked, Unity Inbox was also a licensed feature that you needed to pay for, but that may have changed... Not too sure about the sales side of the fence.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Ok...let me correct my statement. Yes you do need a licence but want I want is to just hear the Voice mail from the web interface. So will the Allow Users to Use Unified Client to Access Voice do this also and not needing go through the licencing process in order to get the CUI?

J

Hi -

I believe that specific Unity Connection setting is for users using Personal Communicator (soft phone) which has its own licensing requirements.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupc/7_0/english/release/notes/ol15710.html

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: