Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Degug Ip Phone om CallManager 7.1.3

Hi all, I have a CM 7.1.3 and want to see debug messages regarding ip set registering - like I do on the CME.

Can you help me and tell me how to do it?

I already activate the trace on tftp events but don't know how to see on this release.

Best Regards,

Jose Carlos

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To see the trace files, you need to download them using the CUCM Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT).  You can install this from a link within the CUCM Administation Interface, under Application | Plugins.  Once you get that installed, you can go into Trace & Log Central, click on Collect Files, and the application will prompt you for what files from what services on what servers and from what date and time range.  As it runs, it will download the files into a directory on your harddrive.  Look at the status to see exactly where it saves the files.

Good luck,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For the actual SCCP messages and all the process you need a sniffer trace

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

To see the trace files, you need to download them using the CUCM Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT).  You can install this from a link within the CUCM Administation Interface, under Application | Plugins.  Once you get that installed, you can go into Trace & Log Central, click on Collect Files, and the application will prompt you for what files from what services on what servers and from what date and time range.  As it runs, it will download the files into a directory on your harddrive.  Look at the status to see exactly where it saves the files.

Good luck,

Chris

Thanks all for your support.

I will test either with the sniffer and real time monitor.

Best Regards,

Jose Carlos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: