VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

Looking for some advice on the following Problem:

• Cisco 7930 Phones periodically drop out of the Hunt-Group
  • Phones then Reset
  • Phones Re-Register but in ITS mode
  • No longer able to join a Hunt Group
  • Can Make calls, but can only receive calls pointed directly to it's extensions

The system has been upgraded to the latest IOS (Not version 8) and has received the latest phone loads for the 7931 series, problem is still occurring.

If anyone has any ideas/suggestions or would like to share a thought on this problem please post your comments as it is an annoying problem and we have TAC this already 3 times and even they are baffled, but I really need to find an answer to this problem as the client is ultimately becoming frustrated with the whole thing.

Look forward to the responses.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
6 Replies 6

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

What version of IOS are you running?

Could be CSCsy72468.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for that, i think that pretty much covers the exact problem, so i will rea through it more and see what actions need to be taken to resolve the problem.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsy72468

Can you give me the IOS version?  I can get a list of each version it is fixed in and take the guess work out of what version this is and is not fixed in.

Hi Steven,

Can you give me the IOS version?  I can get a list of each version it
is fixed in and take the guess work out of what version this is and is
not fixed in.

I am not at work today i am taking the day of for my Birth Day :) i have it all on my work Laptop which i decided to leace at work LOL.

However on the Big list it advises what IOS is not hit with this bug so i will check tomorrow and then update the system to an IOS that does not have this issues, i have to first get their SmartNet checked out before i proceed.

Cheers,

David.

(PS) thanks for your quick reply, that help me heaps and took out a lot of the guess work for me.

Happy Birthday David!

Thanks Steve.... :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: