Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DME1100 Multicasting to Show&Share and DMP's

trying to setup my new DME1100 to multicast video from my CamCorder to either a show&share portal or to an DMP.

There is very little(non existant) information on how to configure the DME to so this.

Suggestions on the media stream would be useful.  With mpeg, it looks like it sending two streams one video and one audio.

I did not see anything on the cisoet site with suggestion.

Pointers would be useful.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

You can see Charleslittle for the answer in this thread https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1238592#1238592

For short, only DME not enough, you'll need Windows Media Service for multicast streaming.

But....

I'm still looking for configuration that Video Portal can integrate multicast streaming from WMS. I've successfully open multicast from Windows Media Player with generated html file. But no luck on Video Portal itself.

I even already open case with Cisco TAC, he still don't know how to implement and still looking for solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: