cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any 7.0.1 bugs?

jamesnoad
Level 1
Level 1

What bugs has everybody else encountered with 7.0.1?  SNMP has proven problematic on half of the machines I have updated thus far.

4 Replies 4

robertrenner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

do you have any details on the SNMP issue ?

thx,

rob

jamesnoad
Level 1
Level 1

It transpires that 7.0.1-010's SNMP has problems correctly reporting the number of disks and PSU state in response to a snmpwalk. Oh dear!

Bugs: 66384, 67504 and 67505

Andrew Wurster
Level 1
Level 1

james -

i think it's best to address defects on per-case basis.  if there is a particular kind of problem, let us know here in the forums or use a support ticket to help identify the issue.

that said, specific to SNMP - i see the following things noted in the upgrade notes:

• SNMP does not start when you boot the appliance after upgrading to AsyncOS 7.0. Use snmpconfig to enable it.

besides that - i didn't see anything specific to SNMP in the bug notes - but you can check out the 'known issues' section for a full list.

i've included a PDF copy of the AsyncOS 7.0.1 release notes just incase.

- andrew

Andrew,

The aforementioned bugs were found immediately after upgrading to 7.0.1 and are not mentioned in the release notes.  In fact bugs 67216 and 67218 also exist relating to the release notes you kindly attached.

James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: