This is my setup:
1. Cisco Automuous AP - 1131AG-A-K9figure with 3 VLANs and 3 SSIDs, one SSID for each VLAN.
2. Running code version: c1130-k9w7-mx.124-10b.JDA3
3. first SSID - faculty-1,VLAN201 , confiure with Cipers TKIP and WPA, and passphrase.
4. Seccondary SSID - faculty-2,VLAN202 , confiure with WEP
5. Third SSID- guest. VLAN203, no encryption.
6. Use Windows VISTA laptop with Window wireless client , could connect to both the secondary and third SSID, but the connection to First SSID with WPA keep failing.
Any idea,thanks for the advice.