Wrap up Code Question

Unanswered Question
Feb 10th, 2010

We are in the process of implementing UCCX for a customer.  One issue we have is that if the agent transfers a call to another agent from the queue they are both presented with the Wrap up code selections.  Is there a way to only have this pop up for the agent that completes the call?

Thanks,

Joe

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Nathan Luk Wed, 02/10/2010 - 21:17

Not as far as I'm aware. As far as the system is concerned, the first agent has also handled the call so will need to wrap the call if wrapcodes are enabled. If you think about it, there could be situations where both agent wrapping is appropriate.

e.g. Say for a carrier a customer rings into a billing number because he has a query about their bill, agent helps them resolve their issue and at the end the caller says "oh I'd also like to speak with someone about upgrading my plan" and so agent then transfers the call to the sales department. The billing agent still had a valid billing call call and handled their call appropriately but still transferred the call after so both the billing and sales agents would have valid reason to both wrap their calls.

So I'd probably suggest just adding an additional wrapcode like "Transferred Call" or something.

Cheers,

Nathan

Actions

This Discussion