Views
Helpful
Replies

Display on SPA508G

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys,

I have two questions for you regarding a current installation.  As I'm installing this system, I'm running into a problem with the SPA508Gs and the number characters/numbers that can be displayed.  I'm sending two pics from the same installation identiying two problems.

1. In the first pic, you can see that the upper border shows the extension number, and not the operator name.  I would actually prefer this if there is a way to set it to do this for all handsets (as you can see in the second pic, it shows the operator name).

2. The final button on the bottom right of the screen should be a full 10-digit number, but it stops at 4 digits.  How can I make this go the full 10?

Thanks,

Seth

1 Reply 1

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So the first picture with the extension number in the title bar... usually this is where the assigned name will appear that you assign in CCA.  But you prefer to display the station number, if I understand correctly?

Second question...I think the display screen needs to allow for text to appear to the left of the 4th button, hence why there is limited button display text space.  I will check with the phone team.

Let me know,

Steve