I have this device cmterm-devicepack18.104.22.16804-1.cop.sgn
pack for UCM ver 5.1 and i need to install this on the UCM. I need to know if the phones will auto reload or the server for that matter. i can not find documentation for this device pack anywhere. i asked my Cisco SE to look for the docs and he could not find them either. TIA
here you go
Note: Cisco recommends that you apply this Device Package during a maintenance window.
NOTE: Apply this patch to all of your Cisco Unified CallManager servers, beginning with the publisher server and TFTP server.
When applying this Device Package to enable new device support, a cluster-wide reboot is required for those devices to register successfully. A clusterwide reboot IS NOT required when running to update existing firmware/support.
For Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1, you must do all software installations and upgrades by using the Software Upgrades menu options. The system can upload and process only software that Cisco Systems approved. You cannot install or use third-party or Windows-based software applications that you may have been using with a previous version of Cisco Unified CallManager with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1.
1. Using your web browser, login to the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration web page
2. Under the Software Upgrades menu, select Install/Upgrade.
3. Fill in the appropriate values in the Software Location section for the file you downloaded above, and click Next.
4. In the Available Software drop-down box, select the file you downloaded above, and click Next.
5. After validating the MD5 has the correct value, click Next.
6. In the Warning box, verify you have selected the correct firmware, then click Install.
7. Check that you received a Success message.
Note: In order to change the loads manually, you do NOT need to reinstall this Device Package. The new files will be present in the TFTP folder. Go to CCMAdmin->Device->Device Settings->Device Defaults and manually change the name of the load file (for specific device(s)) to the new load and click UPDATE.
Note: If you are rebooting the cluster, the next step does not need to be done.
8.The Cisco TFTP service now must be stopped and restarted on the TFTP server, then reset the affected devices for them to upgrade to the new load.
Hope this helps!