Campaign outbound autodialer and the repeating receiving the call at the agent

Answered Question
Feb 11th, 2010

Hi All;

We have IPCC Enterprise version 7.2 and we do a compaign with outbound auto dialer, our problem as following:

That when call came and is not done completely successfully (destination did not answer or was busy), then the call stay in the queue and it come back for the agent.

How can we configured that old calls to be remove from the queu? at least those calls were before 2 or 3 days?

Any advise?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Edward Umansky about 6 years 8 months ago

Ok, set max attempts to 1.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Edward Umansky Fri, 02/12/2010 - 16:26

Are you asking about campaign retry logic? This is pretty well explained in the outbound user guide. There are two settings you can control for retries, the total attempts for a record and how long between attempts based on the last result. You can see all these settings in the "general" tab for your campaign in the configuration manager. There is no way to dicate expiration based on a number of days. For that you would need some third-party product that front-ends the Cisco dialer.

bilalghayad Sat, 02/13/2010 - 00:02

Thanks alot for your kindly help and explaination.

I need to make it only one attempt whatever the result is? So no repeating.

Any advise?

bilalghayad Sun, 02/14/2010 - 00:12

For a certain outbound campaign, there are a lot of records in the blended-agent database. Do those records include call retries (re-attempts)? Do those records include historical data waiting to be migrated to the historical database? Is there anything that I should be worried about when I remove those records?

This Discussion