cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 blast hunt group - second call not ringing phones

kcowan
Level 1
Level 1

We have a six phone blast hunt group.  When a call is in progress and a second call comes in, the call is displayed on the hunt group phones, but the phones do not ring.  The phones are SPA504G.

Any ideas on how to get the phone that have not picked up the first call to ring for subsequent calls?

Thanks,

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Can you provide the config and IOS version you are running, as well as the firmware from the phones.

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this post. We were trying to come up with a design workaround that would avoid this problem.

The current phone load is 7.1.3c. I would prefer not to post the config on a public forum. Would it be possible for you to e-mail me and then I can send you the config?

I could not reproduce this with a SPA504G with calls into its blast group.  They all ring, even if someone answers the first call.

I am running 7-4-2.bin, which is in 8-0-0 bundle zip, so you phone load is older.  Just a thought.

Steve D

Steven,

The system is a UC540. The only software build I see that is the 7.1(3) release. Has the 8.0 build been released for download?

You can get the 8.0 release from here...

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9829

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: