cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7.1(3) Change System Default TTS Language

Andres Bonilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a Cisco Unified CallManager Business Edition 7.1(3) with Cisco Unity Connection 7.1(3).

I am running on a spanish language cluster on both the CallManager and Unity connection i already installed the spanish locales, but i have an issue with the Unity while listing the names of the users (while leaving a message) its been heard in english, just while reading the name of the user, while the rest of the message is in spanish.

Is there a way to disable that text to speech (name of the user) from the Unity Connection 7? Or what do i need to change that default TTS Languaje to spanish perhaps?

Here i attach the licenses and the general configuration on my case.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out here!

2 Replies 2

albertirris
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! i´m in a same situation; but i install the locale from Spanish Europe "uc-locale-es_ES-7.1.2.0-139.cop.sgn" and the option is selectable to TTS  "Spanish (Traditional)"....

I think that locale Spanish Colombia don´t have available TTS option.

Regards!!!!

Hi, I installed the locale uc-locale-es_ES-7.1.2.0-139.cop.sgn and TTS works fine.

Thank you.

Ricardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: