Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator doesn't work with Cisco VPN Client

dsuntama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im having problem to connect  IP Communicator (either ver 2 or 7 )whenever using Cisco VPN Client 5.0.06.0160 for windows

the IPC didn't register to the CUCM

There's nothing showing on the screen

but whenever im using  Anyconnect VPN Client, it works perfectly

The remote side is using ASA5505

Anyone can help ??

Thanks

2 Replies 2

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

It's probably an issue with the ASA configuration in your "group-policy attributes".  The "split-tunnel-network-list value" is pointing to an access list without the subnet for the call manager.  While your ssl group-policy for webvpn has a "split-tunnel network-list value" access-list which does contain the subnet for the call manager.

The other issue could be that your using different ip pools for ipsec and ssl vpn.  The ip pool subnet that you might be giving out for ipsec might not be in your "no nat" acl.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked that the group-policy for ipsec group and for webvpn has the same split tunnel network list and ip pool subnet

well i can reach the callmanager but however the IP Communicator can't register without any message to the Callmanager, I have set the TFTP Server and device name correctly on IPC

Any idea ?

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: