This discussion is locked

ASK THE EXPERT - DIAL ACCESS

Unanswered Question
Feb 12th, 2010

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get an update on Dial Access with Cisco expert Mak Chitale. Mak is a manager in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) based out of San Jose. He joined Cisco as a TAC engineer in 1999 . He was involved in escalations for troubleshooting complex issues, provided training, and authored documentation. His areas of expertise included configuration and troubleshooting of Access Servers, PPP, VPDN etc.  He is a CCIE # 7071 for ISP Dial.  Chitale was the world wide Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Access technology which involves improving the web documentation. Chitale holds a bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering (mechanical/electrical & telecommunication engineering).

Remember to use the rating system to let Mak know if you have received an adequate response.

Mak might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Our moderators will post many of the unanswered questions in other discussion forums shortly after the event. This event lasts through February 26, 2010. Visit this forum often to view responses to your questions and the questions of other community members.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
rtgregory Mon, 02/15/2010 - 10:30

Not sure this is the right forum, but I have not been able to locate information regarding the issue I am facing.

I am using CACS Express 5.0.1 for RADIUS authentication.

Currently, if a user password must be reset (Windows AD new account, or password expire) they are not able to login to WebSSLVPN or VPN in order to update or reset their password.

Is there a setting in CACS Express that will allow users to update their password upon login?

Thank you in advance,

Rod Gregory

Kokorev_Ivan Wed, 02/17/2010 - 01:18

Hi, there is a question, whether it is possible to remove an error from logging history on Catalyst 3560 so that this error did not register any more even if it will occur.

thanks

Makarand Chitale Wed, 02/17/2010 - 11:02

Ivan,

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

We can chance the logging level but that may also affect other messages, it’s not possible to just hide one specific message.

config term

logging level 0-7

based on what the message is we can choose from 0 - 7

Thanks, Mak

Kokorev_Ivan Wed, 02/17/2010 - 23:36

Thanks, I do not know as to remove my message

xartagora Tue, 02/23/2010 - 09:39

hello I would like to help me please , i have two spa3102 and i want the transport phone line in the other spa like this fxs in ip.......ip in fxo

Actions

This Discussion