We have installed IPCC for an enterprise customer. The IPCC agents while calling intern (on-net) are sending their Call-Id and Internal DN. Is there a way to restrict those information of an IPCC-agent while making on-net calls?
Is CUCM the PBX? If so I have accomplished this exact scenario using a combination of Calling Search Spaces, Partitions, and Translation Patterns.
1. There is an Everyone Partition and all internal DN's have it applied = PT_ALL_DEVICES
2. There is an Internal Calling Calling Search Space = CSS_INTERNAL
3. All Internal Extension = 7XXX
4. Main Contact Center Pilot Number = 9999
5. It is desired to mask all agents internal calls with 9999
Perform the following:
1. Create a Partition = PT_AGENT_TRANSLATION
2. Create a Calling Search Space = CSS_AGENT with the following properties:
a. Assign the PT_AGENT_TRANSLATION
b. Assign any other Partitions needed for external calling.
c. OMIT the PT_ALL_DEVICES
3. Create Translation Pattern with the following properties:
a. Translation = 7XXX
b. Patition = PT_AGENT_TRANSLATION
c. Called Number 7XXX
d. Calling Search Space = CSS_INTERNAL
e. Calling Number Mask = 9999
4. Assign the CSS_AGENT Calling Search Space to the Agents Phones.
In essence when an Agent calls a 7XXX extension it is forced through the new translation pattern where you can apply an Calling Number Mask. Things can obviously get trickier depending on how the CUCM dial plan is laid out but this should give you an idea.
I have also done something like this in reverse where all my internal users could not call the Agent DN's directly.
HTH - Please rate posts.