cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works LMS

techsupport
Level 1
Level 1

I was browsing through Cisco Works LMS solution bundle and there It has multiple featured products under here http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/index.html.

Two of its product i found there are Cisco Works LMS solution and CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials .

My question is does part number "CWLMS-3.2-100-K9                 LMS 3.2 Windows ONLY 100 Device Restricted " includes the resource manager essential as well or do i have to buy it separately and if yes kindly let me know the part number plz

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS is sold as a bundle.  With it, you get Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials, Campus Manager, Device Fault Manager, CiscoView, and Internet Performance Monitor.  The only LMS add-on which must be purchased separately is the Health and Utilization Monitor.  However, a 90-day eval of HUM is included with LMS 3.2.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS is sold as a bundle.  With it, you get Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials, Campus Manager, Device Fault Manager, CiscoView, and Internet Performance Monitor.  The only LMS add-on which must be purchased separately is the Health and Utilization Monitor.  However, a 90-day eval of HUM is included with LMS 3.2.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: