Cisco Works LMS

Answered Question

I was browsing through Cisco Works LMS solution bundle and there It has multiple featured products under here http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/index.html.

Two of its product i found there are Cisco Works LMS solution and CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials .

My question is does part number "CWLMS-3.2-100-K9                 LMS 3.2 Windows ONLY 100 Device Restricted " includes the resource manager essential as well or do i have to buy it separately and if yes kindly let me know the part number plz

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Joe Clarke about 6 years 11 months ago

LMS is sold as a bundle.  With it, you get Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials, Campus Manager, Device Fault Manager, CiscoView, and Internet Performance Monitor.  The only LMS add-on which must be purchased separately is the Health and Utilization Monitor.  However, a 90-day eval of HUM is included with LMS 3.2.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Joe Clarke Sat, 02/13/2010 - 00:18

LMS is sold as a bundle.  With it, you get Common Services, Resource Manager Essentials, Campus Manager, Device Fault Manager, CiscoView, and Internet Performance Monitor.  The only LMS add-on which must be purchased separately is the Health and Utilization Monitor.  However, a 90-day eval of HUM is included with LMS 3.2.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content