cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobilty Problem???

Charlie Mayes
Level 1
Level 1

I went to setup Extension Mobility at home on my Call Manager 7.0  server however when I pressed the services button the phone keeps  stating Reqesting and never shows me the Extension Tab so I can  log in. I have already added the service on the  User Profile and Phones. I have 7940's and 7960 phones. I  logged into my CUCM 6.0 Server at work and set up Extension Mobility  with no problem. What is really going on here?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Do you use IP address instead of hostname for your Phone URL Parameters?. If not, try changing to IP address. This Phone URL Parameters are under System->Enterprise Parameters.

Hope to help.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Do you use IP address instead of hostname for your Phone URL Parameters?. If not, try changing to IP address. This Phone URL Parameters are under System->Enterprise Parameters.

Hope to help.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

Thanks Adrain. That resolved the issue. I completed forgot to change the IP Address under Enterprise Parameters when I changed the IP of the Call Manager.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: