Views
Helpful
Replies

[Urgent] UC500 Inbound SIP calls not working

jeroenhermans
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

We're configuring a UC500 with a sip trunk from Belgian provider 3starsnet. Outbound calls are working fine, however inbound is not working.

The inbound call is supposed to go to the AA on the cue module. but for simplicity I have configured 1 of the nbound numbers as a second extension on a phoneso we can test.

You can find the configuration and the debug ccsip all for an inbound call attached.

UC_520#show sip-ua register status
Line          peer           expires(sec)  registered   P-Associated-URI
============  =============  ============  ===========  ================
089449040     -1               29            yes

Thanks for the urgent help.

Rgds,

Jeroen

4 Replies 4

emorivera2526
Level 1
Level 1

Jeroen,

Can you try removing the "permission term" from dial-peer 1000.  This is the dial-peer you are matching and the "permission term" statement is not going to allow you to accept incoming calls.  See below for additional information:

Usage Guidelines

After a dial peer is associated with an incoming call, the permission is checked to determine whether incoming calls are permitted on the dial peer. If permission is not set to orig or both, the incoming call is blocked.

After a dial peer is matched for an outgoing call, the permission is checked to determine whether outgoing calls are permitted on the dial peer. If permission is not set to term or both, the outgoing call using this dial peer fails.

Hope this helps,

Emilio

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for your reply. I have removed the permission term command (and have also tested both and orig) and still the call is failing.

What else can I try?

Thanks,

jeroen

I have removed the access list 2 together with the permission on the dial peer and this has resolved it.

I will check with theprovider which IP addresses they are sending from so I can add all of them back to the access list.

Thanks for your help,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

Do you received the IP addresses from 3starsnet ?

Could you please post your working config ? Would be great !!

Kind Regards,

Christophe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: