CTI ToolKit is Getting Reserved and Call Is not landing

Answered Question
Feb 15th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi

I am using ICM 7.5, CTI Toolkit 7.5, CUCM 7.0 and CVP 7.0. when I am dialing to my number its goign to the IVR. After successfull IVR prompt when its going to Skill Group / Queue to SkillGroup my CTI Toolkit is being getting reserver. when I disconnected my Calls its show an warning message. Warning message Screen shot is atached here. I can hear Error prompt from CVP.

What I can see at ICM Router Process that its show one trace message thta " DEVICE_TARGET_ABROT_IND message received from Peripheral......."

when CTI toolkit is reserved i can hear only one ring tone after that CVP error tone.

Need healp on urgent basis.

Best Regards

Sultan AL Arif

+8801610005883

sultan.arif wrote:

Hi Gokul

My problem was on SIP Trunk. I have some misconfigured on SIP Trunk at CUCM. Thanks for all the help

Best Regards

Sultan Al Arif

+8801610005883

I told you to check that above.

Fourth, ensure there is a SIP trunk from CUCM to your proxy server so the signaling can be sent up. Again, if no proxy, the destination of this trunk should be your Call Server. Again, if you have a pair of proxies or more than 1 Call Server, you need trunks for each.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Sultan,

Why do you have a dial-peer for agents in your Ingress gateway?

I see that you have static routes in your call server which is fine. But do you have a SIP trunk configured on the Call Manager to point it to the call server? The "503 service unavailable" is usually when the trunk is not a trusted one.

Thanks

Gokul

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)

Gokul could be right.

First, check that you really have labels on your device targets for ALL CVP routing clients.

Second, check the ERROR LOG on CVP. It's nice and small and will clearly show any problems. First place to check!

Third, (assuming SIP) ensure that there are static routes in CUPS (or Call Server if you don't have a SIP proxy) that sends the pattern of a device target to EACH of your Subscribers.

Fourth, ensure there is a SIP trunk from CUCM to your proxy server so the signaling can be sent up. Again, if no proxy, the destination of this trunk should be your Call Server. Again, if you have a pair of proxies or more than 1 Call Server, you need trunks for each.

Regards,

Geoff

Md. Sultan Al Arif Mon, 02/15/2010 - 21:48
User Badges:

Hi

Thanks for the valuable update. I can see one error log at my CVP when I am listening one ring tone. Error log and CVP logs are attached here.

Let me tell this issue in brief.

1. I can dial my number and it goes to IVR.

2. I can hear clear IVR Prompt.

3. When it comes to Land on Agent Skill Group its reserved the CTI toolkit.

4. I can hear one ring tone. But No Ringing on IP phone.

5. Call Disconnect

How I configured;

1. At my Gateway I have one VOIP dial-peer for call landing on agent extention.

2. I have configured my SIP static route as 50>,"IP of CUCM server" [Agent Extension is 5002, 5003 ]

My dial peer configuration is bellow.

progress_ind setup enable 3

dial-peer voice 5000 voip
description *** TO TERMINATE CALL TO AN AGENT ***
translation-profile incoming block
destination-pattern 500.
voice-class codec 1
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.10.30.1:5060 //CUCM IP with port
session transport udp
incoming called-number .
dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric
no vad

Any other configuration is needed on Gateway and CVP

Best Regards

Sultan Al Arif

Correct Answer

Hi Sultan,

Why do you have a dial-peer for agents in your Ingress gateway?

I see that you have static routes in your call server which is fine. But do you have a SIP trunk configured on the Call Manager to point it to the call server? The "503 service unavailable" is usually when the trunk is not a trusted one.

Thanks

Gokul

Md. Sultan Al Arif Tue, 02/16/2010 - 03:47
User Badges:

Hi Gokul

My problem was on SIP Trunk. I have some misconfigured on SIP Trunk at CUCM. Thanks for all the help

Best Regards

Sultan Al Arif

+8801610005883

Correct Answer

sultan.arif wrote:

Hi Gokul

Best Regards

Sultan Al Arif

+8801610005883

I told you to check that above.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion