my question is about processing order between internel DN's and route pattern destination. I explain:
1. I must migrate from a traditional Nortel PBX to Cisco Call Manager
2. I have about 2000 phones to migrate
3. There will be a migration period during this i will have both Nortel and CUCM up interoperating and mixed traditional and ip phones.
4. Suppose i have a QSIG trunk between Nortel and CUCM and i have 100 IP phones migrated to Cisco and 1900 still on Nortel
5. I need a route pattern for numbers to PSTN (eg: 0.!)
6. I need a route pattern to reach the DN's on Nortel (maybe...)
My question is: in the route pattern at point 6 i must specify an expression that excludes the first 100 Cisco ip phones ? Or i can leave XXXX because of processing order of CUCM that recognizes that the 100 cisco phones are internal DN's ?