UCCX and CUPS integration - Contacts

Unanswered Question
Feb 15th, 2010
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I integrated UCCX with CUPS and can see personal contacts in the UCCX CAD contact window. I am able to chat with the contact, and see the contacts correct availability status, but The Call, Transfer and Conference options are grayed out under the Action menu of the chat window. I also noticed that these options are also grayed out when I highlight a team member agent separate from CUPS integration. I had not previously noticed the Call, Transfer, and Conference options on in the chat window, so I'm not sure if they were added prior to the UCCX release that supports CUPS integration, or if they were available when you could only chat with team members.

Can someone explain when the Call, Transfer, and Conference options under the CAD chat window should be available for use and not grayed out?

Thanks,

Mark

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
p-siadoua Wed, 09/08/2010 - 08:46
User Badges:

hi,

i am trying to do CUPS 7.0 integration with the  UCCX 7.0 . My integration seems to work as you can see on the attached file but when i try to create a contact list, i can't see cups end user.

Someone can help me on this issu.

Regards.

Pamela

Attachment: 
sufle Mon, 09/27/2010 - 10:17
User Badges:

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this??? As I have exactly same thing.

Integration seems to be OK, as verify works fine, but then no contacts appear on the Contact List.

Thanks,

Actions

This Discussion