cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HUM thresholds: is it possible to watch a line in the graphs?

cmartinvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´m configuring HUM thresholds and I would like to watch them as a line in the graphs. By now, I haven't seen what I want. My question is: is it possible to do this?

Regards.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure I follow.  If you're using LMS 3.2, you can use the LiveGraphIt portlet to graph an SNMP object value in real time.  You could then see if a threshold is violated by observing if the value crosses a given line.

Yes, I want to see the SNMP object in real time and a line in the same graph that would be the threshold configured for that poller. I've been creating Histo GraphIts and reports and I haven't been able to watch these threshold lines, only the SNMP object values. Do I have to configure something special to see it?

You cannot graph the threshold, but you can graph the MIB object value in real time using the LiveGraphIt portlet.  You can also view threshold violations in the Threshold Information portlet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco