Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4402 two controller with 16 access pooint need help to config fallback mode

We have 4402 two controller with 16 access pooint, I need to configure redundancy for both controller, we need two network in wirless [ data & voice; SSID - WLData, SSID - WLVoice 172.16.124.0, 172.16.125.0], I had followed the below URL:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008064a294.shtml

But the fallback is not working, please suggest me what are key point to be noted while configuring fallback.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If your firmware is 4.X then this document is sufficient.  If you are using 5.X or 6.X firmware then go through the WLC Configuration Guide.  Can you elaborate when you said "need to configure redundancy for both controller"?  Do you want your AP to join the 2nd controller in case the 1st controller goes off line?

If your firmware is 4.X then this document is sufficient.  If you are using 5.X or 6.X firmware then go through the WLC Configuration Guide.

yes we want  AP to join the 2nd controller in case the 1st controller goes off line?, firmware is 6.x, when I try both controller in same network and with same ssid for both the controller, our access point get disconnected. Please light me what should be the issuse for access point disconecction

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card