Helpful
Replies

Caller id display wrong for national calls

214440467c
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can some one help me.

User A and user B are located in same country, but different sites.

User A is calling user B through the national call with the site DDI number:

If he dials a number 0437515703  from his Extension (5990), The number thats being displayed on the called Party's phone is 0437515990 which is wrong and it actually should be "0389895990".

I have checked in the gateway configuration page, the calling party presentation are set to 'default" and " originator" respectely.I enabled the Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound on the gateway. Also Checked the calling id transformations in the route pattern, the Calling line id presentation is set to default

Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Maskis not enabled,

Can some one correct me if my inputs are wrong and help me.

I am pasting the DNA result: (limited):

Inbound Fast Start = Disabled

Outbound Fast Start = Disabled

Call Classification = OffNet

Tunneled Protocol = None

Calling Party Transformations

PreTransform Calling Party Number = 389895990

Calling Party Selection = Originator

Calling Party Presentation = Default

CallerID DN = 043751XXXX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shoud be 038989xxxx

Calling Party Number = 0437515990 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>should be 0389895990

Alternate Matches

Rachna

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure the external phone number mask, route patterns transformations, route list transformation, transformation patterns or GW config to send what you need.

CUCM only sends what you configured it to do.

If it's sending that info, is because you configured that somewhere.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

Thanks for replying

External phone number mask is configured, I have noticed one thing that this is a user with COS as Unrestricted and all the user having same class of service are facing this issue. For other user like super users, its working fine.

I have checked via changing the route list and route groups also, doesnot help...can you guide me to some more points

Thanks