Remove Voicemail greeting options

Unanswered Question
Feb 17th, 2010

Hello,

I'm going to need to be able to remove all the greeting options down to just 1 greeting. Is this possible?

Thank You,

Stephanie

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Steven Smith Wed, 02/17/2010 - 12:27

Could you let me know more about what you describing?  I am not sure which Voicemail greeting options you are talking about.

SHeidemann Wed, 02/17/2010 - 12:40

Sorry about that,

Under voice view express> my options> greetings. .. you have all the options for alternate, meeting, vacation ect. Also when you settup your voicemail you have all the options there to activate and settup those options. I need to know how to remove all the extra options.. for end user simplicity.

Also there is a part 2 to this question I need an answer for.. I need to be able to restrict a user within a group from setting up the greetings to those groups, by setting controlled access to the GDM voicemail greetings. Seems that a user within a group can enter their user pin and change the greetings. That is too much user control.

Thank you

Steph

Marcos Hernandez Fri, 02/19/2010 - 10:17

There is no way to do either Stephanie. These options are tied to the Voicemail script in CUE, and that cannot be changed.

Thanks,

Marcos

SHeidemann Fri, 02/19/2010 - 10:59

Ok

I should be o'kay with no voicemail boxes on groups. Personal extentions in the groups will be utilized. This should work out fine.

Thank you.

Actions

This Discussion