Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Voicemail greeting options

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I'm going to need to be able to remove all the greeting options down to just 1 greeting. Is this possible?

Thank You,

Stephanie

4 Replies 4

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Could you let me know more about what you describing?  I am not sure which Voicemail greeting options you are talking about.

Sorry about that,

Under voice view express> my options> greetings. .. you have all the options for alternate, meeting, vacation ect. Also when you settup your voicemail you have all the options there to activate and settup those options. I need to know how to remove all the extra options.. for end user simplicity.

Also there is a part 2 to this question I need an answer for.. I need to be able to restrict a user within a group from setting up the greetings to those groups, by setting controlled access to the GDM voicemail greetings. Seems that a user within a group can enter their user pin and change the greetings. That is too much user control.

Thank you

Steph

There is no way to do either Stephanie. These options are tied to the Voicemail script in CUE, and that cannot be changed.

Thanks,

Marcos

Ok

I should be o'kay with no voicemail boxes on groups. Personal extentions in the groups will be utilized. This should work out fine.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: