Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 - automatization of MWI sync

Agor85
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Together,

I would like to know  whether it is possible to perform the synchronization of the MWIs automatically between Callmanager and Unity? I could just find the common "Run" Buttom under my phone system. The cisco documentation just mentions this.

Thanks and best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

This is most possible

Cisco Unity Connection Task Management Tool

The Task Management pages list a variety of system maintenance and troubleshooting tasks that Cisco Unity Connection automatically runs on a regular schedule. Tasks can be run at the same time as backups and anti-virus scans.

The default settings and schedules for each task are optimized for functionality and performance. We recommend that you not change the default settings and schedules.

Caution

Some tasks are critical to Connection functionality. Disabling or changing the frequency of critical tasks may adversely affect performance or cause Connection to stop functioning.

To Access the Task Management Tool

Step 1

In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Tools.

Step 2

Click Task Management.

Selet the "Resynchronize MWIs On All Phone Systems" task

And set schedule (usually something like 3:00am)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag030.html#wp1050032

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

This is most possible

Cisco Unity Connection Task Management Tool

The Task Management pages list a variety of system maintenance and troubleshooting tasks that Cisco Unity Connection automatically runs on a regular schedule. Tasks can be run at the same time as backups and anti-virus scans.

The default settings and schedules for each task are optimized for functionality and performance. We recommend that you not change the default settings and schedules.

Caution

Some tasks are critical to Connection functionality. Disabling or changing the frequency of critical tasks may adversely affect performance or cause Connection to stop functioning.

To Access the Task Management Tool

Step 1

In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Tools.

Step 2

Click Task Management.

Selet the "Resynchronize MWIs On All Phone Systems" task

And set schedule (usually something like 3:00am)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag030.html#wp1050032

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks, Rob. It was too obvious, that's why I couldn't find it.

Too True,

I know the feeling all too well my friend

I can't see "the forest for the trees" half the time, that's why

it's always good to have someone else looking as well.

Cheers!

Rob