cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Way to aggregate 2 DS3 other than multilink PPP ????

hi all

are there any way t to aggregate  2 DS3 other than multilink PPP , in way that can group this  2 unchannlized DS3s and work as a bundle interface.

4 Replies 4

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Mohamed,

>> are there any way t to aggregate  2 DS3 other than multilink PPP

I would suggest to use them as two L3 parallel links

flow based CEF load balancing provides good results with usual traffic patterns

Hope to help

Giuseppe

dear Mr gisular

my problem actually that i have two 7200 router that connected through two DS3s one of them is VXR the other is NPE-g2 , the VXR router is connected to ADSL DSLAMs the other is connected to the Raduis server and the are already loading balancing using EIGRP , but the problrm is when the clients tries to connect they authenticate two times through two different interface which leads to wrong information on my radius , and when i used multiPPP

the CPU uitltization was very high on ,my router

now i\m searching for a way to load balance and in the same time use bundle interface that can make clients authenticate from same IP address as source interface

thanks alot

Hello Mohamed,

I think a possible solution would be to force the source of radius packets to be for example a loopback interface

ip radius source-interface ?

this should make consistent the way they appear to the radius server

Hope to help

Giuseppe

hi Mr gisular

i think that would solve the problem thanks alot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card