Contact Center Express 5.0(2) SR2 rebuild045 in HA cti ports problems

Unanswered Question
Feb 18th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I install the two server and all it`s fine but when I try to synchronize with CM telephony, the CTI ports are created in Node 1 but in Node 2 not.

The JTAPI version are consistent in node 1 and node 2.

The licenses are the followind in Node 1:

- Enhanced seats 120

- 150 IVR ports ¿¿why??? When the server is stand alone I have a licencse with 300 IVR ports

- 300 agents

- license HA

In the Node 2:

- Enhanced seats 120

- 150 IVR ports

- 300 agents

- license HA

All in Datastore Control Center are working fine, same in the control center.

In Call Manager 6.1.2.1002-1 when the two server of IPCC are working the CTI ports only are registered with node 1 but not with node 2. When I shutdown the Node 1 the CTI ports in Call Manager appear Unregistered and never registered with the Node 2.

I attached some screenshots.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
daljeetsingh1_2 Fri, 02/19/2010 - 02:31
User Badges:

Hi,

First, CTIPorts.gif file am not able to view.

Second - Try creating a new call control group(say with 3 CTI ports). Make sure that the extension you are giving to these ports are not been used in CUCM, you can cross check in Route plan report of CUCM.

I have seen this issue with for CCX with CUCM 6.1.3 where AXL trying to connect to the pub database server using wrong name that causes a loop, which times out after an exception which causes slowness in tomcat response and ports to secondary servers fails to get created. There was a defect which Cisco pointed the fix is in 6.1.4, but after the upgrade to 6.1.4 too CTI ports dint get registered for Secondary.

We had create the new call control group after the upgrade and all the ports on first CCX and second CCX got registered fine and we just changed the new call control group for the application.

If adding the 3 ports works for you as in it adds 3 ports on Primary and 3 on secondary, then try creating another 120 ports with different range. If it works then you can simple assign the new call control group to the application, if it doesnt work then you may need to contact TAC as there needs to be through troubleshooting required for this.

Hope that Helps!!

Thanks,

Daljeet

PS: Pls rate the helpful posts

Actions

This Discussion