cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6.0.188 -vs- Emergency image Version

g.rienstra
Level 1
Level 1

WLC (4402 and 2112) running version 6.0.188 is displaying the following error in the msglog.

“*Dec 11 15:13:12.185: %USMDB-3-MSGTAG030: usmdb_apf.c:262 For information regarding Emergency image Version,Please refer Controller documents”

The solution to this should be installing the K9-5-2-157-0-ER.aes. This is working for the 5.X software however not for the 6.0 version. IA the error remains!

Does anyone know a solution?

THX

Goen

Message was edited by: g.rienstra>> Version 6.0.196.0 is released on CCO it resolved the ER version NA BUG.

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Errr ... When you upgraded to 6.0.188, did you, by any chance, upgrade the bootstrap (bootstrap files have the "ER" prefix).

If no, then I recommend you do.

PS:  This is a double posting.

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Its a bug.

http://www.my80211.com/home/2009/12/7/bugs-csctd46886-601880-shows-incorrect-boot-loader-version.html 

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

robmccam1
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get any information back on this?  I see that there is not a new fix for this.

Hi,

I have the same problem, do you have any information about the fix?!

Thanks

Hi,

No not a solution yet, however a new upcoming version (189) seems to resolve this issue.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd17116

By the way we have implemented this software at two customers, these a running without any issues for over a month.

Goen

Same thing here.  It fills up the SYSLOG, but everything seems to work fine.  TAC told me that the fix will be release in Feb 2010.

Same here ..no issues... Im running 4 wisms, 800 clients, 200 voip clients.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Is there any news?

Thanks

No. I don't see a new release (6.0.189.0) on cisco.com yet.

Goen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: