cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2911 router VSS visio shapes

ahilton
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning, I use the Cisco .VSS shapes extensively in documenting network, and I am working on a network that has the new Cisco 2911 routers in it. They are not available in the listing of Visio shapes on the site, When will those shapes be available?

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't think Cisco has a priority on this yet.  You can, however, push them.  Go to the download page and if you see the option to put a comment down, you should.  In my expereince Cisco always respond to my comments (negative or positive) in 4 hours or less.

mimeyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi --

We have forwarded your request to the individual in charge of producing these images and will reply as soon as we get an answer. There can sometimes be a delay when new products come out. (We like these images too and often must wait ourselves.)

Thanks for raising this issue.

Regards,

Michael

According to the Stencil Index file on the visio stencil page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html, the stencils for the 2900 series have already been released in a stencil file called "Routers - Cisco 2900" as of March 10, 2010.  However, this file does not appear in the list of stencils.  Is this just a matter of someone forgot to link to the file after uploading it?  According to the Stencil Index, the file has the following stencils in it:

CISCO2901/K9 (Front)
CISCO2901/K9 (Back)
CISCO2911/K9 (Front)
CISCO2911/K9 (Back)
CISCO2921/K9 (Front)
CISCO2921/K9 (Back)
CISCO2951/K9 (Front)
CISCO2951/K9 (Back)

I'd really like to get my hands on this file, I have some diagrams I need to complete.  Any info would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Josh

Cisco Routers 2900 is now posted and contains the f

ront and rear images for the 2911. Scroll to bottom of

page to locate file

Awesome!  Thanks Bev!

For anyone else looking for the template, they are sorted alphabetically now, so the Router - Cisco 2900 template appears somewhere near the middle, not at the bottom.

Thanks again,
Josh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card