I have design problem for EIGRP. Looking to switch from a Single AS to multiples Autonomous Systems. What are some gothcas to look out for?
a) have AS for Backbone
b) have AS for Each hub Site with Localy connected hub sites
c) have AS for VPN tunnel for backup connectivty to a Hub site.
d) Do I need filter at Hub Sites? Redistributing at Hub sites only?
1) Back Bone is MPLS connecting Hub sites
2) Connections to HUB site can be via VPN-IPSEC Tunnel, MAN Link using Ethernet
3) Traffic Carried across is netowrk, Data, VOIP etc...
4) Only TCP/IP Protocol used
5) Different Domestic carrier. Backbone supplied by one vendor
6) One HUB site will have a VPN router providing Backup Connectivty if a Hub Site gets cut from MPLS backbone. Providing VPN access all individual sites
7) Currently the Routing protocol used is EIGRP with a Single AS
l l l LSW3 LSW3 LSW3
VPN Router VPN Router \ VPN Router
/ \ / MAN-link / \
/ \ / / \
VPN VPN Site B-1 LSW3 LSW3
/ \ SiteB-2 Site B3 l
SiteA1..10 Domestic MAN
Site A1B Site A2B
Thank you for any help in advance