Views
Helpful
Replies

Device Feature Key Syncronization does not work on 502/4G 7.4.3

FlyingDoctor_2
Level 1
Level 1

Works fine on 525G

when Say DND is enabled via either the phone or the softswitch the Clr DND softbutton is not enabled

DND can be cleared from the softswitch - so this is purly a bug in the Phone UI

I have not tested other feature settings

<!-- options: 1/2/3/4/5/Disabled -->
  <Call_Feature_Sync_Ext ua="na">1</Call_Feature_Sync_Ext>

<DND_Serv ua="na"> Yes</DND_Serv>
  <Cfwd_All_Serv ua="na"> Yes</Cfwd_All_Serv>

PS  Is there a list of new functionality in the 502/504 phones which actually works?

9 Replies 9

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Two bugs are already open for this defect, one for CFWD and another for DND, CSCte57775 and CSCte57778 and are planned for resolution in the next maintenance release. Please stay tuned.

Regards
Alberto

This does not appear to be fixed in 7.4.4

with DND onI get the DND Balloon but softbuttons -

I only have Gpickup, dir , cfwd (sever version) and redail showing

not "Clr DND" you get on the 525

Dear Sir;

Do you mean that when DND is activated in the network you see "-DND" plus the "Do Not Disturb" message? This is the intended behavior on the phone (the softkey name is different as there is less space, so instead Clr DND (SPA525G) the phone shows -DND.

Please let me know

Regards
Alberto

Hi,

when DND is activated in the network you dont  see "-DND" only the  "Do Not Disturb" message

so there is no way to  then turn off DND via a phone softkey

Stuart

Also confirmed same problem on 502 as 504

Dear Sir;

I'm escalating this to engineering right away. Another question I have is...what happens when you press again the DND key (when DND is available on the network). Would like to make sure whethere this is a GUI issue (showing the "-") or a full feature issue.

Regards and please stay tuned for a resolution;
Alberto

DND works cocrrectly - all Subscribe / notify messages flow correctly

so problem is as simple as -dnd is not displayed

see also

Hold Bug - Softbutton "Resume" does not appear on SPA502/4G (7.4.4) when call on hold

Hi

do we have an ETA for these?

What is the bug number for this ?

Accoring to to Cisco Bug database there are no bugs outstanding for "Cisco Small Business Pro SPA 500 Series IP Phones"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: