So far I am 90% on the way to creating a AA. Docs are only for older unity. here is what I have glenned out of many old documents.
Make an AutoAttendant
First Call Manager
1. Create Non Secure Voice Mail Ports (5)
2. Create Hunt List, Hunt Group, and Pilot Number, DONE!
1. Create Port Group (Operator_Auto_Attendant)
2. Create Ports(5)
3. Created Call Handler Template Called (County Operator AutoAttendant)
4. Created System Call Manager (County_Operator_Auto_Attendant) with extension 05956
5. Call Routing à Direct Routing Rules: Added “Operator_Auto_Attendant” and Parameter “Edit Dialed Number”, Operator “IN” Operand Value 05956.
So is what am I missing?
You are most welcome (this is a nice description)
From Unity Master Lindborg;
You're almost there
You didn't mention what is being played before your intended
recording. If it is "sorry" blah,blah,blah then is usually because the
recording was recorded as the "recorded name" rather than under
the actual Greetings section related to the Call Handler.