cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where can i buy Nokia_CC_Cisco_P6_2.0(1005).sis

lishisong
Level 1
Level 1

i want to know where can i buy Nokia_CC_Cisco_P6_2.0(1005).sis. who can gieve me url thanks!

3 Replies 3

lishisong
Level 1
Level 1

li shisong this link permit only download the evaluation license.  I need buy this package too. Some body know where and how much has this software?. Thank you.

Nokia Call Connect for Cisco
http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-call-connect-for-cisco

Where do I find Nokia Call Connect for Cisco software?
Nokia Call Connect for Cisco software and the associated documentation can be found at the following web page:

http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is a client software which integrates compatible Nokia Eseries devices with Cisco enterprise voice infrastructure. Nokia Call Connect uses Cisco’s skinny client control protocol (SCCP) and WLAN to connect to the enterprise Cisco Unified Communications Manager business voice communications solutions. The mobile phone will appear as a native extension on the Communications Manager and routes all mobile calls made in WLAN coverage using the Communications Manager.

With Nokia Call Connect for Cisco, you can:
Use high-speed wireless LAN networks instead of cellular networks to make calls when you are within wireless LAN coverage.
Use the services of Cisco Unified Communications Manager to handle business calls.
Route calls over the enterprise voice and data network to help minimize mobile phone bills.
Benefit from improved mobile phone coverage within buildings by using high-speed wireless LAN networks.
Receive notifications of new voice mail as text messages.

Nokia Call Connect for Cisco allows the use of the following services of Cisco Unified Communications Manager to manage business calls:
Hold calls
Make consultation calls
Swap calls
Transfer calls
Conference calls
Park calls
Pick up group calls
Divert calls
Check the business voice mailbox

Nokia Call Connect for Cisco client is installed from a standard Symbian installation system (SIS) file. A valid license code is needed for activating the client. There's also a free 60-day trial period available in the client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: