Views
Helpful
Replies

[RVL200] Beta firmware

olivier.baltus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It seems that there is a new firmware release for the RVL200, version 1.1.11.3 which fixes the Certificate Expired issue. I cannot find it on the Cisco Website. I have already asked Cisco a copy but I still haven't received anything.
Can someone be kind and send me a copy or pointer to it?

Thank you, Olivier

3 Replies 3

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Oliver,

Can you check this area? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9923/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

and then click on Download Software

Hopefully what you are looking for is located there.  You will need to login to access the area.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support

Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hello Cindy,

I have checked the area you pointed me out. Unfortunately,  only the version 1.1.7 is available. There is no beta firmware available to download.

As far as I have understood, this beta version has to be requested to the SB Support Team which I did but, our local Support Team, here in Belgium, could not provide it me.

Thanks for helping me out.

Mr. Baltus,

The only version we have for the RVL200 is the 1.1.7. I dont know if our Design Engineers in CA are working on a new version for this device but we (SBSC Support) do not have a ETA when they will release it or even is being made. I know that if you have registered yourself with us at cisco.com you can setup a cisco email alert pertaining of new firmware updated on all or just your device.

I hope this helps..