ccna recertification

Unanswered Question
Feb 22nd, 2010

Hi all!

I passed the CCNA exam in 2005 and recertified in 2008 by passing BCMSN exam, so on november 2011 my CCNA will expire. My question is:

if I pass an exam this year (BSCI or TSHOT for example), my CCNA will be automatically renewed?

thanks a lot

Marco

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3.5 (2 ratings)
Ganesh Hariharan Mon, 02/22/2010 - 03:29

Hi all!

I passed the CCNA exam in 2005 and recertified in 2008 by passing BCMSN exam, so on november 2011 my CCNA will expire. My question is:

if I pass an exam this year (BSCI or TSHOT for example), my CCNA will be automatically renewed?

thanks a lot

Marco

Hi Marco,

If you have recertified the CCNA and is going to expire by 2011,If you pass BSCI in 2011 CCNA will once agin recerified till 2014.

For example:-

If you pass exam 642-901 (BSCI) on 14/2/2011

It will update your CCNA and is valid until 14/2/2014

Also exam 642-901 (BSCI) will expire on 14/2/2014

Hope that help !!

If helpful do rate the post

Ganesh.H

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Marco,

the moment you pass any 642-xxx exam your CCNA will recertify for 3yr

but if you plan on getting your CCNP you should know that you have to complete all the CCNP track exams in a 3yr period - in your case you have to finish the track before 2011 if you want to use your existing BCMSN toward CCNP

make sure you have all the details on the new track

http://ITDualism.wordpress.com

Actions

This Discussion