I have some questions about WLC5500 and AP1250:
1) How many SSIDs are supported?
2) Is supported EAP-MD5 in this AP?
3) What is the Throughput of the WLC for encrypted traffic?
4) Is possible authenticat user (802.1x) in physical interfaces (RJ45)?
5) Can I specify radius server for each SSID?
6) Have this solution (WLC5500 and AP1250) support for EAP Offload?
7) Have counters in access-lists?
Thank in advance.
1. You can configure up to 512 SSID but only 16 SSID will be operational at any one time.
3. Encrypted traffic? You mean OfficeExtend? 1250 does NOT support OfficeExtend. 11430 and 1140 do. DO you mean full wireless traffic or LWAP only traffic?
5. Yes. Go through the configuration guide and it'll show you how.
7. You can but on the switch infrastructure and no on the LWAP or the WLC.
Message was edited by: leolaohoo