cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Call History

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

I have call history enabled in CUE from the Web GUI yet when I go to view the hisroty I only see the current days calls.  The purge settings are set to only remove history older than 90 days and our call volume is fewer than 50 calls in/out a  day so there is no reason why I should not be seeing the last 90 days?   I have tried to view it in Firefox, IE 8 and Safari and all three are the same.    I downloaded the history via the FTP backup feature in CUE to see if I could veiw the history that way, but, no-mas,  just a  bunch of propretary cisco backup files.

UC520  CME 8.0  CUE 7.1.3

Any ideas?

14 Replies 14

The Purge and Historical Reporting settings are used to integrate with the Historical Reporting Client and the calls that are tracked here are calls through the CUE AA (or IVR for CME systems). This has no relationship with the "Call History" menu that you find under report, which basically just polls the UC500 gateway side with a "show call history voice".

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_1/administrator/AA_and_VM/1syscmp.html#wp1014185

You can use the "dial-control-mib" command to increase the retention time of calls in the history table:

UC500(config)#dial-control-mib retain-timer ?

<0-35791>  Time (in minutes) for removing an entry

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s04.html#wp1249092

Marcos

I set the dial control mib timer to the max about 24 days.   The call history list in CUE still only shows the last few calls so that is not the issue.

What is the Call Reporting Client?   How do I get it,  it says my login is not authorized for it.  How do I get in/out call reports? 

You also need to configure the retain-timer. I neglected to mention that. From the documentation:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/online_help/GUI_PDF/CME_admin_user/cue7cme.pdf

Screen shot 2010-02-24 at 1.21.03 PM.png

You did mention the retain timer in your first post and that is what I adjusted.   Although your post you mention the values bieng 1-35791 and the documentation screen shot you sent says its 0-2147483647 so there is a descrepency here.

Please advise

I am not allowed to download the client.  Yet another cisco utility I can't use.   Eitherway, all I am trying to do is use the Call History feature in the CUE web GUI.  Right now the class history clears out after 5 or 6 calls despite setting the MIB timmer to 24+ days as instructed.

If there was a way to get a more comprehensive report that no only showed calls in and out from individual extentions, but call to the AA and who in a blast group is getting them that would be great, but I am not holding my breath.  I would rather Cisco work on making the basics like intercom buttons work first.

I don't know why you can't download this client. AFAIK, this is not a licensed application. Make sure your Cisco.com profile is tied to your contract. Other than that, I don't know what's going on.

The FTP and Radius CDR's show all calls through the system. A couple of third party vendors offer CDR interpretantion software. One of them, Veramark, actually offers it at no cost. More information on:

http://www.cisco.com/go/sbcsapps

Thanks,

Marcos

Unfortunatly that 3rd party app mentioned is not avalible for me as my UC520 serial number is not supported.   I can't download the Cisco utiltiy either.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

back to my origonal post.  How do I just use the call records in the CUE GUI.   Editing the time variable suggestion did not work.  Does anyone else know how to even get a basic 30 +/- day call log out of the UC520 system?   Right now my history clears it self every few calls.

The CLI seems to have changed. Try this:

UC500(config)#call-history-mib ?
  max-size      Specify the maximum size of the call history mib table
  retain-timer  Specify the timer for entries in call history mib table

Marcos

I installed the HRC in one server, and made configuration on CUE, but I got message " There ware no report data to view in the date range selected" on HRC when I like to view tiemsheet call report. But other side, I can view the IVR call report.  could you help me to resole this issue. Thanks.

below is my configuration on CUE

ccn reporting historical

database local

purge notification email address

purge schedule time 04:00 days-to-keep 60

description "se-10-1-10-1"

enabled

end reporting

sh ccn reporting historical
Database Information
--------------------
Enabled    : Yes
Description: se-10-1-10-1
DB Usage: 0% (From last purge:Thu Sep 1  04:00:00)
Current Maintenance Status: idle

Purge Schedule
--------------
Daily Time: 4:00 AM
Data older than 60 days will be purged
Date of last completed purge: Thu Sep 1  04:00:00

Purge Capacity Configuration
----------------------------
Email Address:  Warning Capacity: 85%
Purge Capacity: 90%
Oldest Days to purge: 7

Hi,

Timesheet data is associated with Time Card View application.

Have the TCV application setup and activate in CUE ?

-David

ok, I see.

I just can generate the call report about voicemail and AA, but I cannot generate the call report for other extensions. 

I want to get the call historical report of all extensions, not IVR. I tried to find the configuration from document of HRC, but nothing can be found.

Could you  explain how to generate the report from HRC?

I cann't generate call report of extensions even I selected extensions.

I am looking forward your respond soon, thanks very much.

Hello JKI -

What is the latest report which is giving you the problem? Note that there are some reports where selecting mutiple items will no be effective e.g., Single Employee Activity/Timesheet Report (whereby you can selected multiple employee extensions)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: