Using System Prompts

Answered Question
Feb 22nd, 2010
User Badges:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hello,

I am creating a script and would like to use some of the built in recordings under the Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\system\G711_ULAW\en_US folder. I've tried just referencing them by name but it appears the system only looks to the User prompts repository. Does this mean I'll need to upload essentially copies of all the system prompts to the user prompts folder?

Thanks

UCCX 7.0SR5

Correct Answer by William Bell about 7 years 1 month ago

When playing system prompts you would use the convention: SP[promptname.wav]  versus P[promptname.wav] that you use when playing a user prompt.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
William Bell Mon, 02/22/2010 - 19:09
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

When playing system prompts you would use the convention: SP[promptname.wav]  versus P[promptname.wav] that you use when playing a user prompt.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content