Agent Stats Problem

Unanswered Question
Feb 22nd, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I am having trouble while getting Agent Real Time Stats from CTI. Some of the fields are showing wrong information i.e Not Ready Time, Call Offered and Total Login Duration. Pls advise how to fix it and also advise which type of fields ragarding agent stats can get from CTI......all fields. Thanks.

Regards,

Hammad.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Mon, 02/22/2010 - 20:00
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Let's start with the basics, what version?  Also, how do you know they are wrong?

david

hammad.saleem Mon, 02/22/2010 - 20:10
User Badges:

ICM version 7.5.

CTI OS 7.5.

Few agents shows me that there not ready time in CTI OS Toolkit is 8 hours which is not possible. 8 hour is the total shift time for one agent. Also how can I get Total Login Duration and Calls offered ? We are not getting these 2 fields.

Hammad.

Edward Umansky Wed, 02/24/2010 - 16:21
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Are you sure it isn't possible that they just forgot to logout? Or someone else accidentally logged in with the wrong id? Check the stats for that agent in Webview and see if those match what you are seeing in the toolkit. If they don't match then likely you need TAC to review. Otherwise the data is probably correct. If the data does match then you can review client logs if they need proof that the data is correct. The logs will show decisively if they logged out and when.

The fields that show up in the statistics view are controlled by the CTIOS server registry. Lookup skill group statistics in the CTIOS agent desktop user's guide, it has a good list of the stats that are available. The CTIOS system manager's guide also describes where to make changes in the registry for this to apply.

shaheeramunir Thu, 03/04/2010 - 22:07
User Badges:

Are you using CTIOS cutomized by another party? because once we had this kind of issue related to agent's stats and it proved to be problem with customization. If it is customised then use the simple CTIOS, make agent logged on it too and observe during few shifts if you face same issue on it too.

Actions

This Discussion