Views
Helpful
Replies

Can c3660,3640.3725,3745 support vacl

Babuu_mpole
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys

i am practising for ccnp,ccvp and ccsp and i am using dynampis but some command does dont supported when it comes to make the mantioned router to support as a switch.

can any one help me out on this? or any IOS between those that can support configuration on vlan at global command and vtp global command and vacl?

or a way out to this, if is by buying those switches how much will cost me, so i can know if i can continue with this or stop, as you know third wolrd life. Dynampis is our only hope

waiting for your reply?

3 Replies 3

Lei Tian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Abdallah,

Dynamips is a great tool to simulate IOS software based router. Unfortunately, in switch a lot of features are done in hardware; include the vacl; so Dynamips is not able to simulate those hardware based features.

Besides buy old equipment on ebay, you can also rent some real devices to play on it. Just search on goolge for rent cisco, you should be able to find plenty of them.

HTH,

Lei Tian

hello

Is Ebay a trusted site? secondly they mostly send only inside USA or Canada and Europe, what about africa?

regards

babuu

Is Ebay a trusted site?

There always risk associate, you have to check the seller's record.

secondly they mostly send only inside USA or Canada and Europe, what about africa?

Not sure about that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: