I have a question about SigTran message.
[ Test History ]
1. We made M3UA session with SGSN(SigTran)
2. We also made a two ASP in an AS
3. One of two ASP made an association but other one was not kept an association.
4. When we took an Ethereal from our ITP to SGSN(SigTran), we sent ‘Abort’ message to SGSN(SigTan).
5. I don’t understand why ITP sent “Abort” message to him?
6. The Abort message sent from 188.8.131.52(ITP,local IP) to 184.108.40.206(SGSN remote IP)
7. I attached our ‘show tech-support and some log” , Ethereal capture log.
7. Actual remote ip addresses: 220.127.116.11 State: inact çwhy is this displayed “inactive” ?
18.104.22.168 State: active (effective prim)
22.214.171.124 State: active çwhy they have a two ?
8. SLOT 11/1: Feb 24 11:08:49.553: %CS7XUA-4-ASSOCRESTART: Association 0xB101001A for ASP WPS_ASP2 has restarted
èwhat does mean of %CS7XUA-4-ASSOCRESTART? This messages display continuously.
How can I solve this error message?
Please, give me some idea for solve this problem.
Thank you for your cooperation!