Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer using cm version 7.1 with unity

The customer wants a flexible night service where by calls to extensions or hunt pilots are automatically forwarded to voicemail.

Currently I have set up Time of day routing for this.

The customer also wants the ability to manually override the pre set times so if they want to close early or open later they have an option on the phone or web page etc.

This is the bit I am struggling with as apart from letting the user change the time periods I can’t see how to let a user override the time of day settings any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's easier if you just create a new call handler with the same greeting and have user CFA to a CTI RP.

Then just tell them to CFA their phone.

If you want to keep the TOD idea that means you'll probably need to create time periods of 1 hour and instruct a user on how to change it via CCMAdmin.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CFA wont work for huntgroups though.

so if we have

HP= 100

DN:1= 200

DN:2=300

DN:3=400

after 6pm HP 100 diverts to VM message "sorry we are closed"

There must be a way to manually override the time period from and divert 100 back to the line group.

could I do some thing like assign the DDI to a dummy phone. in normal oporation divert the line to the HP 100 in PT A. to manually override it the user would have to divert the line on the DDI to another HP i.e *100 which is in a PT not controlled by a time period .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: