I need to see the files "SEP*.cnf.xml" on callmanager 7.x, but I don't know there locatio path!!!
1) I logged in via GUI and SSH and executed the command "files list tftp ." but in either case the ip phone files weren't there.
2) In the callmanager I also executed the following steps:
a) In the "System" -> "Service Parameters", I selected the CCM and the "Cisco TFTP (active)".
b) I selected "Advanced" an in "Clusterwide Parameters(Parameters that apply to all servers)" I set the parameters as follow:
- Build CNF Files : Build All
- Enable Caching of Constant and Bin Files at Startup : False
- Exit When Exception is Caught : False
In both cases I can't see the files. Where are the files? Am I missing something?